Ads Top

Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016


Premiumize.me Premium Account - 2016
CrackingZone has come with another amazing premium torrent and filehosts leecher Account.Today we are going to share the Premium Account of Premiumize.me.As far we have seen ,this account gives the same torrent leeching speed as MyFastfile gives. Premiumize not only gives torrent leeching but it allows you to download from other supported filehosters. Premium members can fetch 1000GB in one sitting. Premiumize.me combines several services like Filehost Downloads,Torrent Cloud,Usenet Downloads,VPN Servers and VoIP Smartphone App.You or your IP will never connect directly to the torrent network or filehoster , their high speed servers will do that for you. Once the file is in your personal cloud space you can either access or download it from your device. They have servers all over the globe and there will always be one close to you.

Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016


Supported Filehosts


uploaded.net , filefactory.com , rapidgator.net , turbobit.net , vip-file.com , 1fichier.com , uptobox.com , oboom.com , depfile.com , filer.net , hugefiles.net , salefiles.com , speedyshare.com , daofile.com , datei.to , alfafile.net , openload.co  and more are yet to be added.Don’t forget Fair use policy.

Premium streaming services


MP4, MKV, AVI and FLV file types will automatically be embedded in a web player.You can directly stream them without needing to download them first.A suitable player/plugin will be used to play each of them.Supported streaming sites are purevid.com , auroravid.to , movshare.net , bitvid.sx , nowvideo.sx , streamcloud.eu and Various Video Sites are yet to be added.

Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016 Proof :- 


Premiumize.me Premium Account Login Details -  Login Details Here




Please Don’t try to change the pass. Use yourselves and let othersalso, otherwise i will put the Premiumize.me Premium Account Premium Account in Fileice Survey. If someone mess with the account let us know, we will update the pass A.s.a.p.

3 comments:

  1. Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016 - Fully Working - Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016 - No Pass Change Problem - Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016 No Logout Problem - Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016

    ReplyDelete
  3. Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016 - Exclusive - Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016 - Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016 - Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016 - Premiumize.me Premium Account - June 2016

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.